We spend most our weekends at the cabin, it’s a small and cozy, relaxing space. However, we don’t have any Christmas decorations for the cabin! Gasp…the horror!! Decorations are a MUST have at Christmas time and help make the season even more special.
Since we aren’t at the cabin during the week, a Christmas tree was out of the question. It would die without water! Furthermore, it wouldn’t fit and a fake tree is not an option for this girl.
In order to get the Christmas tree feel, I got creative and made a huge centerpiece that feels a little bit like having a tree in the house. The best part, it was inexpensive and fun to make.
- Vase: $12.99 at HomeGoods (I can use this year round!)
- Christmas Sprays ($0.39-$0.99 ea.): $3.00 at Michael’s (reusable)
- Red Sparkling Sprays: $5.99 at Michael’s (reusable)
- Pine Bows: $12.99 (If you have pine trees, these could be free!)
- Battery Operated Lights: $2.99
- Total: $38*
*It only costs this much year 1. Next year, I will have everything but the Pine Bows!
Another cheep decoration, pine bows in mason jars only $2.00! Watch out Martha Stewart!