- Ashley Furniture
- Schneiderman’s Furniture
- Slumberland – I just bought a bunk bed at their outlet store for my cabin. But, it’s for a cabin. Enough said.
- HOM Furniture
- Becker Furniture World – Could you be ANY larger and not actually have anything I like?
Category 2: I shop here because I want people to know I spent a ton of money on my plain, boring furniture.
- Pottery Barn
- Restoration Hardware
Category 3: I actually really like you, I just can’t always afford you.
- West Elm
Category 4: I LOVE you, really, so much. But I can’t afford you without help from my plastic enemy. Plus, your couches aren’t comfortable. I’ll stick to your tables and accent pieces.
- Room & Board Inc
Category 5: I don’t mind shopping here, but you suck up all my gas driving around the city to get to you. Plus, I get there and you may have something awesome, or a bunch of old crap no one else wanted either.
- Odds and Ends Furniture Gallery
- Dock 86
- Crate and Barrel
- HomeGoods – I do quite like this store, they have taken plenty of money from me. Fun things, but you have to be in the mood to hunt and have a creative mind.
- International Market Square – I don’t know what to say about this place. I just plain confuses me. Do I need to be a buyer to shop here or not?! They have nice wine tasting events.
- Ikea – I’ll admit it. For some unknown reason, I like Ikea. Not for their horribly overpriced, low quality sofas. Mostly for accent pieces I can throw into my home and no one knows the difference (Frames, Vases, Candles Holders, etc.)
- Pier 1 Imports – 4/5 stars, I think. They have an amazing selection of fun pieces you didn’t even know you wanted or needed. On the flip side, that is the problem. They have nothing you need and everything you want but has no practical purpose. I go there all the time 🙂
- CB2 – I like your catalogue and I actually bought a rug from you (it’s adorable, see below). Other than that I like to browse and have a hard time pulling the trigger on buying your products. Not sure why.
Just for fun, below are some things I actually did find and liked enough to buy. See…I’m not THAT picky! Aren’t these camera phone pics amazing? (P.S. I need a new camera. Stat.)