Halloween Party calls for Halloween inspired appetizers right? Yes! I didn’t want to bring anything too fancy, so I kept it simple with an amazing guacamole with a spooky twist. The spooky twist you ask? you guessed in, I made it look like a pumpkin was puking it up. Adorable? Maybe not. But certainly a cute way to put a little gore into it.
What you need:
- 4 ripe avocados – pit removed and scooped out of shell
- 1 large jalapeno – seeds removed & finely diced
- 1/2 sweet pepper – diced (I used orange, looked like the pumpkins insides!)
- 1/2 onion – diced
- 2 teaspoons cilantro – chopped (You can omit if you don’t like cilantro)
- 1 lime
- 1-2 tblsp worcestershire
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together making sure avocado is fully smashed up. It’s OK if there are some chunks left. Especially to make it look like real puke 🙂 Yummy!
- Enjoy with chips (I used black tortilla chips)