Need some cute ‘Happy Halloween’ treats for a party? Nutter Butter ghosts may be your answer. I originally saw theses on Pinterest via martawrites.com. They are super easy and took me about 20 minutes from start to finish. They are really sweet, but who doesn’t love sugary snacks on this spooky holiday? I know I do. The hardest part about these goodies is trying to keep my husbands mitts off them while we wait to attend the party. Wish me luck!
P.S. Why is it that when you add eyes to something, it looks so cute and real? These guys were almost too adorable to eat.
What you need:
- 1 package Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 1 package white chocolate (bark or chips)
- Edible Candy Eyes
What you do:
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt chocolate in small cup
- Dip Nutter Butter Cookies 3/4 of the way into the white chocolate and place on parchment paper
- Add 2 eyes to each dipped cookie
- Refrigerate cookies and eat!