What’s my inspiration:
My mom sent me a picture of this yummy looking creation. I’m sure to tease me that I wasn’t there to eat it. I LOVE bananas and ice cream. I haven’t made this yet, but can’t wait to try it. Looks amazing!
What you need:
- 3 firm, ripe medium bananas
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 flour tortillas (8″ or 10″)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chocolate, butterscotch or caramel topping
- Ice cream
What you do:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Peel bananas and cut lengthwise in half; brush with lemon juice.
- Place 1 banana half on each tortilla.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon, reserving 1 Tbsp.
- Sprinkle bananas with sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each tortilla around banana; place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Brush with margarine.
- Sprinkle with reserved sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, place on dessert plates and drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.