Source: My Mom’s kitchen
Every family has their famous taco dips. This one is a recipe my mom has made as long as I can remember. It is delicious! This is one of those appetizers that will get devoured right off the dish, never even making it to an appetizer plate. If you are smart enough to be around when it’s placed on the table, you are lucky. If you are caught off guard and away from the kitchen, better luck next time!
- Instead of using pre-made guacamole dip, try using 3 fresh avacados and hand mashing them. It is really yummy, but a tad more time consuming.
What you need:
- 1 container pre-made guacamole (Try Dean’s)
- 1 8oz block cream cheese – softened
- Shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey jack, etc)
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato – diced
- 1 bag tortilla chip
What you do:
- Combine guacamole & cream cheese
- Spread mixture on pan
- Top with cheese, lettuce then tomatoes
- Service with tortilla chips!