Source: Melissa’s Kitchen
WARNING: These are HEAVEN on a plate and oh so (NOT) good for you!!
What you need:
- 3 large baked potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
What you do:
- Heat oven to 350
- Slice potatoes as thin as you can
- In large sauté pan, add butter and ½ the cream. Bring to a simmer and add potatoes. Pour remaining cream over potatoes until they are covered.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender
- In oven save baking dish, layer potatoes and then cheese. Repeat until all potatoes and cheese are all in the dish.
- Cover with tin foil and bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.