Source: Melissa’s Kitchen
What’s my inspiration?
I think everyone is on the lookout for easy weekday dinners. The crock-pot dinner is about as simple as it gets and this recipe is no different. Each time, the crock-pot produces a very tender piece of meat that will impress the even the most picky of meat eaters. All the fat cooks off and you are left with a roast that falls apart and is full of flavor. Enjoy!
What you need:
- 2-4 lb frozen Beef Roast (OK to pick a tougher cut of meat, it will tenderize in the crock-pot. I buy whatever is on sale)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of onion soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms with juice
- 1 packet onion soup mix
What you do:
- Put meat in crock-pot and pour remaining ingredients over meat
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours (low will produce a more tender roast)
- Serve over Mashed Potatoes. Use the sauce in crock-pot as a gravy.