Source: Mom’s kitchen
What you need:
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ¾ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1-cup honey
- 1-cup sugar
- 1-cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
What you do:
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cook popcorn kernels. Put cooked popcorn in large bowl and add peanuts. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine honey and sugar. Bring to a boil and cook just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. DO NOT over cook the mixture or it will become too hard.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla to mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir quickly until coated.
- Pour popcorn onto parchment lined baking sheets. Spread out into a single layer. Let cool.