I LOVE Halloween! What’s not to love when you have a day filled with sexy and scary costumes, pumpkin carving, parties and candy?! This Halloween season, we carved some pumpkins and were invited to a house party. Below are a few treats that are Halloween worthy for any event. They may not be spooky, but they sure are cute!
Halloween inspired Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Cake Pops
How to make Cake Pops: Click Here!
- To make these cake pops, I used German chocolate cake mix and covered them with white chocolate and orange candy coating topped with brown chocolate sprinkles.
What you need for Chocolate Covered Pretzels:
- 1-package pretzel rods
- 1-package almond bark or chocolate
- Halloween inspired sprinkles for decorating (Party supply stores carry these)
What you do:
- Melt 1 package of almond bark in microwave in 30-second intervals. I use a tall glass so I can dip the pretzels in more easily. Stir between each 30-secondinterval until bark is melted and smooth. If you don’t stir between each 30-second interval, you risk burning the chocolate, which will make it chunky and un-usable.
- One pretzel at a time, dip into chocolate and shake off excess
- Decorate pretzels with sprinkles and place on parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Allow to dry and serve!