What’s my inspiration?
Football Sunday – GO VIKES!
What you need:
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- ¼ lb shredded chicken
- Buffalo Sauce (Franks Red Hot, Hooters, etc)
- ¼ cup banana pepper rings, diced
- Blue Cheese & Celery for Serving
What you do:
- Heat oven to 375.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet.
- Layer buffalo sauce, chicken and banana peppers on dough rectangle.
- Starting at long side, roll up tightly and seal long edges.
- Place, seam side down, on un-greased cookie sheet; tuck edges under.
- Cook 17-20 minutes until dough is lightly brown.
- Slice into 1” pieces and serve with blue cheese & celery.