Have you ever had a cold press from Caribou or another favorite coffee shop? Did you know you can make them at home and it’s super easy? If not, here you go! This is a great summer coffee option when you need the caffeine but don’t feel like a hot coffee. And be warned…these baby’s are very caffeinated since they sit overnight.
• Add 6-7 heaping tablespoons of ground coffee into a French press (Caribou’s Fireside or Caribou blend is my favorite!)
• Add a few ice cubes and fill with water
• Refrigerate overnight (if no room in the refrigerator, OK to keep on counter)
• Strain coffee and serve over ice
• Add your favorite flavor or cream